The tool will now recognize your device over fastboot and display its unique identifier under the ‘device’ column of the flash tool’s interface. Mi Flash Tool flashes the firmware over the fastboot interface, so the next step is to boot your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device into Fastboot Mode.
So, intensive gaming or long browsing sessions will not make the phone overheated. The gadget also comes with a stunning 20 MP front camera and dual 12+5 MP primary camera. If you have any questions check out the Open GApps Wiki, especially the FAQ answers most questions. If you can’t find the answer to your question use the XDA Q&A Thread or join us on Gitter to receive support. Don’t forget to add at least the Open GApps installer debug log and if experiencing Force Closures also include a logcat.
- The Stock ROM can be used to re-install the Operating System (OS), if in case you are facing any Software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
- If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments.
- The availability of such sources allow the modding community to add new capabilities that are otherwise not offered in the download the stock firmware stock configuration.
- According to my background, I am an Environmental Engineer, but my vision is something different from my background.
- If you haven’t done this already, then just download the official Mi Unlock Tool and follow the instructions here.
Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 7.8.10, Weekly/Beta android 7.0 firmware of mido. Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 7.8.18, Weekly/Beta android 7.0 firmware of mido. Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 7.8.24, Weekly/Beta android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- To flash via fastboot though, your Xiaomi smartphone’s bootloader has to be unlocked first.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.8.23, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro stock Flash File firmware is a great choice for those who want the most out of their device.
- But the thing is it exclusively adds
If you haven’t done this already, then just download the official Mi Unlock Tool and follow the instructions here. The Xiaomi update process also includes additional features such as an OTA (over-the-air) update, allowing users to update their devices without needing a PC or manual flashing. This is convenient for users who do not have access to a computer, as well as for users who want to update their devices quickly. Using a Stock ROM can benefit Xiaomi users in several ways.